Region: Kamloops, BC Canada
Bottle size: 750 mL
Tasting Notes: Our 2013 Chardonnay flaunts aromas of citrus fruits, candied apples, and walnuts. The palate exhibits lovely minerality, warmth and length. This vintage envelops the subtlety of the oak and lees. There is great structure with this wine and the lingering finish completes the experience.
Recommended food pairings: Dishes like eggs benedict or a steak béarnaise, rich fish, grilled veal chops with mushrooms, or late summer vegetables such as red peppers, corn, butternut squash and pumpkin.
Winemaker: John Woodward
Winemaking notes: This Chardonnay was aged for 7 months in French Oak barriques, 20% new oak with the remaining 80% being 2nd fill French oak barriques. The lees were stirred to add to the complexity and month feel. After bottling in June of 2014 we allowed this Chardonnay to lie down to age for 13 months before releasing. This lengthy aging contributes to the experience and makes this wine exceptional.
Sorry, Woodward Collection - Oaked Chardonnay - SOLD OUT is only available to Club members.
Sign up today to be able to purchase this product.